<body>

Wednesday, October 13, 2004,6:26 PM
FiNaLLY ExAmS gOiNg To bE OvEr
i have been waiting tis dae for weeks...and finally exams are over..tml is my last paper..i can at least enjoy life for 4 daes den get back results..at least i gt 4 daes to enjoy..hahahaha..can't wait for tml to come..juz hope tat after exams my results are nt tat bad..at least dun fail until like hell like tat..juz now found someone wrote dang ni by cyndi wang in eng..

If there’s one day, I’ll have to leave you far away
Not able to see you anymore
Will realize that I’ve actually said goodbye?

When you smile and your eyes seems tiny
When you drink coca cola
When you threw your temperI want to treat you good but you’ll never know
Missing you became my hobby

When you tell me your troubles
When you tell me that you had a hard time sleeping at night
I want to tell you what’s in my heartBut I’m afraid that I’ll make a big mess
I really like you… Haven’t you realized?

If there’s one day, all your dreams come true
You left your memories behind
Will you ever remember the days we had together?
If there’s one day, we realize that we could do anything

Will we still hesitate at where we are now?
Maybe, it’s the emptiness that made my imagination run wild

Maybe, I should just go back to my dreams
Where I can meet you…And shout it out to you that…
hao xi huan ni..zhi bu chi dao


-The girl-
Cindy ng
17
20 sept 1989


-The people-
"Chaos"
"Cruz"
"Camp-piak"
"XiaXue"

"Adeline"
"Ashraft"
"BiYan"
"cynthia"
"candida"
"Eleanor"
"Ferhandi"
"Gary"
"GuoChun"
"Jasmine"
"Joel"
"Jane"
"Joanne"
"JiaYing"
"Jacintha"
"Jolene"
"KeDa"
"KhngYong"
"Kahtien"
"Kenneth"
"Minhui"
"Meng Zhen"
"Nicholas"
"Olivia"
"Peiling"
"Steph"
"Sheryl"
"Shafiq"
"Steffi"
"Victor"
"Warren"
"Weina"
"WeeTing"
"Xin"
"YeoYeo"
"YanLin"
"YongKiat"
"Yiping"



-The says-