<body>

Saturday, March 19, 2005,8:16 PM

npw update le..happi..haha..nth much lor..wednesdae went to k box with xinyi..sing until crazy..haha..they update alot of nice songs..maybe is we too long nv go..dats why..repeat singing wo ye hen xiang dat and liu sha..haha..after dat we went to meet gary they all..they went to play badminton at delta complex..den when we were walking to the bus stop..i saw my primary sch.. memories juz flow through my mind.. realli hope to go back to those daes when everything is so fun..gt nth to worry abt..still remember our *lao di fang*...used to sit there and watch the boys playing soccer and we will start to gossip..haha..

yesterdae went to sentosa...went home quite early..went there to suntan to pei gary lor..should have stay there longer with my sis and her frens..anyway..juz now went to do hw with hwee xin they all..den use com until now lor..juz now channel 5 gt sylvester sing-jian dan ai..nt bad..but still prefer jay one..haha..peng juz send mi twin new songs..nice!!...

I know,

Just like the weather,
Things could be stormy and rainy,

And not at all smooth-flowing,

I might not be able to change things
But I am willing to work things through with you.

I cannot promise you anything,
Bacause I do not know if I would live long enough to fufil them,
I cannot promise you something forever,

Because I do not know if “forever” really exists.
I admit I am afraid of the unknown,


Of all the uncertainties,
Possibilities and impossibilities,

But I am sure, with you around,
We could make it through.
I can’t give you the best,

Because the best is always unachievable.
But I can give you my very best,

-The girl-
Cindy ng
17
20 sept 1989


-The people-
"Chaos"
"Cruz"
"Camp-piak"
"XiaXue"

"Adeline"
"Ashraft"
"BiYan"
"cynthia"
"candida"
"Eleanor"
"Ferhandi"
"Gary"
"GuoChun"
"Jasmine"
"Joel"
"Jane"
"Joanne"
"JiaYing"
"Jacintha"
"Jolene"
"KeDa"
"KhngYong"
"Kahtien"
"Kenneth"
"Minhui"
"Meng Zhen"
"Nicholas"
"Olivia"
"Peiling"
"Steph"
"Sheryl"
"Shafiq"
"Steffi"
"Victor"
"Warren"
"Weina"
"WeeTing"
"Xin"
"YeoYeo"
"YanLin"
"YongKiat"
"Yiping"



-The says-