<body>

Friday, October 21, 2005,11:52 PM

DAMN IT!!...u tell others dat u are 21 years old..they would laugh at u..everydae..after work come home..watch tv..play com..eat..sleep..dats all u knoe how to do!!...everytime sae we use veri long...u use 2 to 3 hours..nt long lor...pp watch tv..u wan to snatch...always muz let u watch..so wat..iu eldest..doesn mean u owe everything...ass!...it doesn mean i have let u have everything..u dun deserve it!!...always on the air-con when using the com...bill u pay 1 ar...if u pay..u wan to use how long..I LET U USE!!...mummy ask u nicely..onli knoe how to shout back..ur mouth cannot talk nicely ar...everytime she juz ask..u call her dun care...wat u wan...learn IT in poly also no use..everything com spoil also papa solve 1...always tk money from him....I TELL U...I GO OUT..I SPEND MY OWE MONEY..I SAVE THEM MYSELF...i'm nt the same as u....now already working..still gt the face to tk money from them....papa buy shirt he wan..u always tk and wear..and treat it as urs..u nv ask pp how they feel...U ARE SELFISH!!...use com always on the sound..den let mi use..in the end..papa ask who nv off...its my fault...from todae onwards...how long u use..i would remember...if u dare to sae u never..i'm gonna repeat everything for u..i gt nth to be scare off...i dare to sae i use lesser den u..u dare?....pp on the com...u go and use...next time..u on the com..i use...u wan mi to let u use..when i'm using..i would delay!!...u talk back...i can sae u did the same thing also...i make sure u get back wat u did to mi...i cannot tolerate anymore..NO MORE!!..

-The girl-
Cindy ng
17
20 sept 1989


-The people-
"Chaos"
"Cruz"
"Camp-piak"
"XiaXue"

"Adeline"
"Ashraft"
"BiYan"
"cynthia"
"candida"
"Eleanor"
"Ferhandi"
"Gary"
"GuoChun"
"Jasmine"
"Joel"
"Jane"
"Joanne"
"JiaYing"
"Jacintha"
"Jolene"
"KeDa"
"KhngYong"
"Kahtien"
"Kenneth"
"Minhui"
"Meng Zhen"
"Nicholas"
"Olivia"
"Peiling"
"Steph"
"Sheryl"
"Shafiq"
"Steffi"
"Victor"
"Warren"
"Weina"
"WeeTing"
"Xin"
"YeoYeo"
"YanLin"
"YongKiat"
"Yiping"



-The says-