<body>

Tuesday, November 01, 2005,12:15 AM

first dae working at informatics...was alright..wake up early..get ready den went to meet hwee xin at cheers there..took 198 to the place..i swear that in my life..i nv took such a slow bus b4!!...rach there abt 10 plus..went to the HR to sign contract all these..write down particulars..after dat clara gave us work to do...we gt to call 3 hundred plus pp to give dem their barcodes for the university of wales and the website so tat they can login in..plus tell them to update the form tat will be mail to dem and hand in the service counter...my god..i can memorise dem already..its in my head liao..have been repeating over again and again...clara wanted us to finish it by wed...and we made a mistake so we have to call back to those we had call n tell dem the mistake...

reach home at 9...watch tv until i fall asleep..abt 10..wake up..bath den my father bring us to swensen again..haha..eat choc crunch..my fav...ice cream...yesterdae nite..chat with him...i feel like dying...always like dat talk to mi 1...

Meet You There - Simple Plan
Now you're gone
I wonder why you left me here
I think about it on and on again
I know you're never coming back
But I hope that you can hear me
I'm waiting to hear from you
Until I do

You're gone away
I'm left alone
A part of me is gone
And I'm not moving on

-The girl-
Cindy ng
17
20 sept 1989


-The people-
"Chaos"
"Cruz"
"Camp-piak"
"XiaXue"

"Adeline"
"Ashraft"
"BiYan"
"cynthia"
"candida"
"Eleanor"
"Ferhandi"
"Gary"
"GuoChun"
"Jasmine"
"Joel"
"Jane"
"Joanne"
"JiaYing"
"Jacintha"
"Jolene"
"KeDa"
"KhngYong"
"Kahtien"
"Kenneth"
"Minhui"
"Meng Zhen"
"Nicholas"
"Olivia"
"Peiling"
"Steph"
"Sheryl"
"Shafiq"
"Steffi"
"Victor"
"Warren"
"Weina"
"WeeTing"
"Xin"
"YeoYeo"
"YanLin"
"YongKiat"
"Yiping"



-The says-