<body>

Thursday, November 03, 2005,12:19 AM

second dae of work..todae meet xin as usual..reach there..make phone calls again..to finish my work on mondae..coz due date is todae..so need to call finish..manage to finish it by 2.30pm..after dat when to have my lunch at the canteen..nt bad..after dat went back..janet call us to mark attendance...i mark afternoon de..mark until sian...flipping through the files to find dat sheet of paper..going to 7 went to on the projector..den going to get ready to go home liao..den devi call xin to on the projector for 1 class..den problem come again..wanted to go home..it rain..borrow umbrella from janet..share with xin..took 197 home..on the way home..saw tat variety show..dunno wat star de..LAME...

todae he chat with mi!!...haha...but nth much to talk abt..its juz the same old things..over again..now i got to ask pp the song he wan....I WAN JIE LUN ALBUM!!

JAY ZHOU JIE LUN
LANG MAN SHOU JI
translate to english

Lightly, letting go
But I just can't put down how much I like you
As love weighs heavier gradualy
I want to turn off all the lights in the city
So in the darkness, I can smell the fragrance of your hair
This night makes a crush very artistic

Remembering
The places where I dated you
I don't want to erase
Stored in memories for recalling
You're smiling, surfing through the handphone in romance
As sending a message of steadfast love is actually that simple
Practising on the screen
Your lovingly cute looks
Regarding our fate, to explain
I sent another line

You're smiling, surfing through the handphone in romance
As love can just come so suddenly
A message being bridged
Makes our romance last longer
Our love spreads and grows through words in cultivation
In the virtual soil
TV on the wall

Noisy love songs are still broadcasting
I'm sitting in the districts quietly, waiting for my incoming ringtone
With a message that I didn't dare to send
Afraid that you'll be troubled upon recieving it
On the streets, the crowd raged the loneliness in me
(Thinking) who's the lucky one who is accompanying you




-The girl-
Cindy ng
17
20 sept 1989


-The people-
"Chaos"
"Cruz"
"Camp-piak"
"XiaXue"

"Adeline"
"Ashraft"
"BiYan"
"cynthia"
"candida"
"Eleanor"
"Ferhandi"
"Gary"
"GuoChun"
"Jasmine"
"Joel"
"Jane"
"Joanne"
"JiaYing"
"Jacintha"
"Jolene"
"KeDa"
"KhngYong"
"Kahtien"
"Kenneth"
"Minhui"
"Meng Zhen"
"Nicholas"
"Olivia"
"Peiling"
"Steph"
"Sheryl"
"Shafiq"
"Steffi"
"Victor"
"Warren"
"Weina"
"WeeTing"
"Xin"
"YeoYeo"
"YanLin"
"YongKiat"
"Yiping"



-The says-