<body>

Tuesday, July 25, 2006,11:41 PM

juz wan to share a few sentences which i find it veri nice from a book

Nicholas Spark-Message In A Bottle
I feel an emptiness in my soul
I find myself searching the crowds for your face
I know it is an impossibility,but i cannot help myself
My search for you is a never-ending quest that is doomed to fail.
You- you and you alone-have always been the only thing i wanted
and that you are gone,i have no desire to find another.
I've come to believe that the words will ring true until the day finally comes when I,too,am taken from this world

-The girl-
Cindy ng
17
20 sept 1989


-The people-
"Chaos"
"Cruz"
"Camp-piak"
"XiaXue"

"Adeline"
"Ashraft"
"BiYan"
"cynthia"
"candida"
"Eleanor"
"Ferhandi"
"Gary"
"GuoChun"
"Jasmine"
"Joel"
"Jane"
"Joanne"
"JiaYing"
"Jacintha"
"Jolene"
"KeDa"
"KhngYong"
"Kahtien"
"Kenneth"
"Minhui"
"Meng Zhen"
"Nicholas"
"Olivia"
"Peiling"
"Steph"
"Sheryl"
"Shafiq"
"Steffi"
"Victor"
"Warren"
"Weina"
"WeeTing"
"Xin"
"YeoYeo"
"YanLin"
"YongKiat"
"Yiping"



-The says-